Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Happy to spend time with my girlfriend...
During the week, I do not see my girlfriend a lot beside on the weekend because we both have to deal with our own busy lives. We usually keep in touch over the phone. I said to myself that I'm going to see her and spend some quality time with her. The only day that she's free is on Wednesday night and she stays home to watch some TV show called Dog The Bounty Hunter on A&E, some kind of cops show thing... I'm not a big fan of cops show or reality TV. When I arrived to her place she was getting ready to start her show and I ended up watching the show with her. It was pretty cool! Family cops that go chasing after fugitives in Hawaii... Even though I'm not a big fan of reality TV shows, it did not stop me from spend time with my girlfriend because I was intrinsically motivated to see her and while I was watching the show with her I experienced leisure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment