Sunday, September 28, 2008
Sunday night basketball
Yup, tonight it was basketball and I almost go there late because I had to pick my brother from his work because he comes to play with me and my other friends in local sports complex in Kirkland. That keeps me and brother close and I get to spend time with him. No serious competition just some clean and friendly pick-up games that we play. We make two and sometime three teams depending on the number of people showing up. I had a great run and I got a very good workout from running up and down the court and I get to spend time with my brother and socialized with my friends, what do I need to ask for more! After basketball, some of us when to hangout at Tim Hortons, I know I'm there for sure...! and we sat a bit and chill and talk about our week. For me playing basketball is very different today as compared to when I was in high school or Cégep. That was my leisure besides collecting sneakers. I sleep and breathe basketball and I was very competitive but now in the present time I play basketball to stay active and to be able to spend time with my brother and my friends which means to keep my social life active.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment