
For those who knows a bit about sneakers and basketball. You must remember Penny Hardaway who played for the Orlando Magic with Shaq in the mid 90s. Well, here is a peace of history from the past that is coming back to the present day; the Nike Air Penny 2. The first colour way, Black/Varsity Royal-White will hit stores sometimes in October and the following with the White one in November. Suggested retail price will be listed for $140 us and most likely around $200 can. So shoe lovers like me, start saving up your money because if you don't they will be gone like the first original release back in 1996. I know if I don't get them as soon as possible they will be soldout but first I need to make sure to payoff my school fees before I can put my hands on them.
No comments:
Post a Comment