Sunday, September 28, 2008
My friend's birthday party...
Last night, we celebrated the birthday of my good friend Daniel's, he turned 24. We did it in lounge bar in the old port of Montreal which called Melee. Very nice place and modern, you know how the old port looks like... It was more a surprise party, all our friends and my girlfriend also attended the celebration. It has been so long that I did not have the chance to experience a party of that kind since my days in high school. Now when it comes to someone's birthday that I know, I usually hit the restaurant thing, pretty much like old folks. Time has changed... I had a couple of drinks, not a lot only two because I was driving and we were dancing and everyone seems to be enjoying the moment and even though I found the place to be a bit hot, obviously we were around 23 people gather in a small lounge bar. I had a lot of fun to be able to relive the old time of high school party which was leisure in that period of my life. At this moment my leisure life's a bit different than before but that night made me experienced leisure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment