Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Back in my activities...
Thank God my mid-terms are done, at least for now but still the semester is not! Oh! well got to keep my head up and work through it. This Monday, I was able to take a little breather away from my focus of studying and get back in action toward my social and enjoyable activities. The Habs were playing against the Florida Panthers. I stood home and watched the game on TV. No live event this time or else it would be too expensive in which I did last time, I went to watched the game at the Bell Centre for my leisure experience assignment. Watching the game from my own comfort at home was still great but obviously there is nothing comparing to the atmosphere at of live hockey. While, the first period was kind of boring because there was no goals scored and second period was better, the score was 1-0 Montreal and heading to the third intermission. My brother called me to come pick him up from school because him too was kind of missing the game. On my way to pick him up I tuned into the radio station that broadcasted the game which allowed me to keep up with the statists of the game while I was driving. It was also very cool to listen to the game with brother over the radio because we cannot see the plays but we were anticipating for a goal every time the commentator starts yelling, we assumed that there was goal but it was a missed or the goalie blocked the shot. Finally, the Canadiens scored their second and third goals when we were on our way home. The final score was 3-1 for Montreal. I was happy and so did my brother. I was still able to experience leisure while listening to the hockey game at the sametime I was driving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment