Thursday, October 9, 2008
Back to my blogging session...
Well, well, well... little break after my first blog summary and now back to business. Earlier tonight I was studying a bit for my upcoming mid-term for my Leisure Education class. While I was studying, I felt kind of tired, wanted to take a nap and get up later and continue instead I went to play some basketball in the city of Saint-Laurent where I coach basketball. I was running with the senior men's team. The guys that I played with in the past asked me if I was going to join the team this year and I told them I won't be able things are different for me these days because school, work, girlfriend and coaching. Two, three practices and plus games during the week that a lot of time and commitment. I cannot make it guys... The reason why I was able to go play tonight it's because I needed to get my body moving and refresh my mind off my everyday life obligations. That was the only main reason why I went to play ball tonight. After a good workout, I felt good and less tired than earlier in the evening. Now, I hitting the bed soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment