Friday, October 24, 2008
Oakley Sales...
On my way home last night, I got a call from buddy's Daniel asking me to go an Oakley sales in ville Saint-Laurent with him, the sunglasses company they also have apparel and footwear products. I did not really feel like going because I was a bit tired but I did not have much to do beside sitting in front of a computer or TV. Why not hangout with my friend since I get a chance to do some socialization. On our way there, there was already a huge lineup and we waited for almost two hours outside in the lovely cold water. As we finally got in the warehouse, the place was almost empty. Nothing left and nothing interesting that would caught our eyes but hey I had fun hanging out with my friend even though we walked out from the sales empty hands. I did enjoyed my evening and to me that was leisure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment