Well, as you can see from the setup of my blog. I love sneakers, especially Nike shoes... I have had that passion since a was very young around the age of 8 and I'm 25 years old. Crazy! I collect sneakers mostly Air Jordans, Nike and some others. I also love to play basketball and I coach two teams; one is intercity for the city of Saint-Laurent and the other in a small elementary school in the West Island. I enjoying playing hockey during the winter and I also do other things such as socializing with friends other than collecting sneakers. That's pretty much about me. Anyone who have questions or comments about sneakers feel free to ask me anytime, that's what I liked to talk about!!!
2 comments:
Hi! I'm your TA for the semester, Jessica. Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to your postings for the rest of the term!
How many posting do I have to post???
Post a Comment